Custom Web Design & Development
Website Design is no longer a luxury… it is a necessity for any business, local or online.
Gone are the days when website design could be “good enough.” Now, your design must do so much more than act as an attractive showcase for your message. The right design helps you build a solid brand and assists in conveying your message to visitors.
In fact, the right look alone achieves a high level of silent communication with your visitors, meaning that your visitor receives much of your message before they read a single word.
This makes your website design a crucial aspect of your online presence. After all, your website is very likely the first chance you have to make an impression.
That’s where I come in.
Whether you are looking for a simple custom web design for a local pub, or an online coaching business, my goal is to work with you to create a totally unique online experience; one that helps you stand out online, speak clearly and compellingly to your market, and build up your business.
This is hardly “cookie cutter” WordPress web design – I’m talking about a truly individual service that meets your needs, executed on-time and on-budget.
It is all about the “right” website design — seriously.
When your site is built to suit your needs, it is visually attractive to your target market, allows for intuitive content flow, is easy for your visitor to navigate and showcases your product, service, or message in a compelling way. This is what turns your prospective lead into a customer.
What A Typical Custom Website Package Looks Like
- Custom Website Design (up to 15)
- Setup Lead Capture/Opt-in on Homepage
- Setup of Standard Contact Form
- Setup of Blog (if needed)
- Creation of Basic Graphics as needed on site
- Security, Back-up & Other plugins needed
- 1 Hour of Post Launch edits (Content changes only)
- Social Media FB Cover for Biz Page or Group, Email Signature (image file), Email Marketing Header Image
- Google Analytics Account Set Up (Google account needed)
- Google Sitemap Submission
- Search Engine Submission to Google
- Audio/Video Integration – up to 1 video per page
- 30 Minute Training Video on maintaining your website
Again, this is a typical package… when we speak, we will come up with something that is specific to your needs.
I also offer Website Maintenance, Sales Page & Membership Site Design, Lead Opt-in Pages & More…
“April has one of the quickest turn-around times I’ve ever seen in design. She’s sharp, quick, has a beautiful design flair, and can adapt to instructions with minimal supervision. She worked on a GORGEOUS sales page for me with a tight deadline and I was impressed and very pleased with the results. I highly recommend her as a designer, graphic artist etc.”Grace Estripeaut
Take The Next Step Towards Success...
01. SHORT SURVEYFirst, you'll complete a short survey. This helps me fully understand your needs before our call and is something I will reference when we talk.
02. SCHEDULE APPOINTMENTOnce you've completed the survey you will be redirected to schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. You choose the day/time that works best.
03. GOALS/OUTCOMESDuring our call we will go over your desired goals and outcomes as well as the processes and expectations of working with one another.
04. WORK TOGETHERYou'll receive a proposal as well as a contract to move forward. An agreed upon deposit is required for the official start of services or consulting.
What to Expect When We Work Together
Rest assured that I am committed to creating a website you love and the process could not be simpler.
We will start with a discovery session where you can tell me about your needs and what you are looking for in a website design.
Next, we’ll create a design that is completely unique and professional.
I will develop a site that is easy for you to manage and once the process is complete, I provide training material so that you know exactly how to manage and grow your site.
When your business goals and objectives align with an attractive and results-oriented web presence, you’ve created a powerful asset – one that will work ‘round-the-clock, conveying your message, attracting your target market, and helping you grow your business.
“April is a dream to work with. She’s extremely knowledgeable, patient, and delivers above and beyond. She turned the creation of my online yoga program into a work of art and designed it better than I had imagined (and I have really high standards). She’s timely, does what she says, and is someone I’d recommend to anyone looking for web design. Hands down I’d use her again!”Natalie Burrage